This site was created for parents, teachers, and caregivers of all types that are looking for solutions to their “behaviorally challenged” children. We’re here to help you develop a style of discipline for your child that is firm, fair, consistent, and predictable.
Do you have a child that…
- tests your limits?
- pushes your buttons?
- ignores the rules?
- runs the household?
Would you like to put an end to your child’s…
- constant arguing?
- disrespectful behavior?
- annoying habits?
- sense of entitlement?
If you can relate to any of the questions above, then we think you came to the right place!
The Parent Coach Plan is an in-home behavior management program designed to improve child behavior through the use of a structured “point system” similar to those used in residential treatment facilities that treat “behaviorally-challenged” children and teens.
This exclusive parenting program will provide you with all of the information, advice, and tools you’ll need in order to implement a simple and effective behavior management program in your home.
You’ll acquire the insight and confidence you need to finally reach your true parenting potential!
- Nurture an environment of responsibility and respect
- Strengthen your parent-child relationship
- Establish firm, fair, consistent, and structured discipline
- Hold your child accountable for his/her negative behavior
- Develop new discipline strategies to address problem behaviors
- Learn to communicate more effectively with your child or teen
Unlike some parenting programs, The Parent Coach Plan requires no college degree or special training to use and it can be easily implemented without breaking the bank.
So how does The Parent Coach Plan work?
Parents need only to follow a simple set of steps in order to implement The Parent Coach Plan in their home.
- Parents determine the problem behaviors they want to target using the Checklist of Concerns.
- Behavioral goals are then assigned to the child using the provided List of Goals.
- Goals are written on the child’s Point Sheet then detailed on the Goal Descriptions worksheet.
- Rewards and consequences are determined on the child’s Contract for Rewards and Consequences.
- Points are assigned by the parent(s) each evening based on the child’s ability to meet the assigned goals. These “points” are then documented on the child’s Point Sheet and monthly Calendar.
- Rewards and consequences are earned by the child based on his/her Contract for Rewards and Consequences.
- Parents then enforce the contract as stated!
That’s it! It’s simple, it’s effective, and it’s ready to be used shortly after purchase!
All necessary forms are provided and detailed instructions are included as well.
Includes FREE printable parenting tools with purchase!
You read that correctly! Along with your purchase of The Parent Coach Plan, you will receive a FREE download of our popular Behavior Management Package.
What is the Behavior Management Package?
The Behavior Management Package is an exclusive set of downloadable parenting tools that can be used individually or in addition to The Parent Coach Plan.
The package includes…
- A set of (8) prewritten behavior contracts
- A behavior improvement chart
- Our “Behavior Bucks” token economy system
- A chore chart
- And a “fill-in-the-blanks” behavior contract form
Again, The Behavior Management Package comes FREE with your purchase of The Parent Coach Plan…or you can purchase it separately (right here) for only $14.95.
Why try The Parent Coach Plan?
This unique behavior program is as close as it gets to being an “instruction manual for your child.” You won’t find any irrelevant psyco-babble or useless case studies in this program…just solid parenting advice, helpful discipline tips, and a fabulous in-home behavior program!