BROKEN RULE ASSIGNMENT
1. Which rule did you choose to break?
2. Explain the events that led up to your breaking this rule.
3. Why do you think it is important to follow this rule?
4. what do you think the consequence should be for breaking this rule?
5. How do you plan to regain trust after breaking this rule?
6. What other choices could you have made besides breaking this rule?
7. List all of the individuals that were affected by your behavior?
8. Write an apology to the person(s) most affected by your behavior.