Brief overview of how The Parent Coach Plan works:
1. Problem behaviors are identified using the Checklist of Concerns.
2. Weekly goals are assigned using the Menu of Goals worksheet.
3. Each goal is then defined/described by completing the Goal Descriptions worksheet.
4. Progress is monitored through the use of a customized Point Sheet and Calendar.
5. A Contract for Rewards and Consequences is then completed and enforced as agreed upon.
Learn how to systematically monitor and manage your child's behavior by following these few simple steps at the end of each evening.
Images of THE PARENT COACH PLAN:
* Each purchase comes with the FREE set of downloads listed above. Free package includes behavior contracts, behavior chart, Behavior Bucks, behavior contract form, and chore chart. All downloads are in PDF format.